Checklist Form Submission Deadline: January 07, 2023
- Must have completed ENG 435: Research Methodology course
- Students who are enrolled in ENG 435: Research Methodology in Fall 2022 can submit their form after the publication of Fall 2022 result.
Individual Course Requirements
If you have completed ENG 435 in Spring 2021 or earlier, the following criteria are applicable
- For ENG 499: Dissertation, at least a grade of B in ENG 435.
- For ENG 498: Internship, at least a grade of B- in ENG 435.
- For ENG 413: Advanced Composition and Stylistics, C or below in ENG 435.
If you have completed ENG 435 in Summer 2021 or later, the following criteria are applicable for you:
- For ENG 499: Dissertation, at least a grade of B+ in ENG 435 and CGPA 3.3.
- For ENG 498: Internship, at least a grade of B in ENG 435 and CGPA 3.
- For ENG 413: Advanced Composition and Stylistics, B- or below in ENG 435.
How to fill up the form:
- Collect the Internship/Dissertation/Advanced course checklist form and the grade report from the Exam Control office.
- Complete the checklist with the help of your recent grade report.
- Include all courses that you are doing in Fall 2022 in the correct rows and columns leaving the grade box empty and write the term as Fall 2022.
- In case of pending course/s that you plan to take in Spring 2023 in addition to ENG /498/499/413, mention the course code in the correct section keeping the grade row empty and write the term as Spring 2023.
- Submit the form to the department office. You do not have to take the coordinator's signature by yourself. After assessing your form, the department will have it signed by the coordinator.
- Students are allowed to do 1 course in addition to ENG 498/499/413. Student can register for it during pre-registration.
- To take more than one course in addition to ENG 498/499/413, please write an application to the Head of DEH. After Head’s take the approval from the Coordinator, BA in English, and submit the checklist with the application.
- The Coordinator will assign your course based on the eligibility criteria listed above.
- fter the verification of the grade of ENG 435: Research Methodology and other course requirements, students will be registered in ENG 499 or 498 or 413 as appropriate. [MANUALLY].
- Students will be registered manually. Thus, they will not see ENG 499 or 498 or 413 courses on URMS during pre-registration.
- Students see the course appearing on their URMS account at the beginning of Spring 2023.